Sunday, November 21, 2010

What I am thankful for...

Well, my little man is turning 6 months old tomorrow.  Of course, time has flown by and it's hard to believe he is already scooting and rolling all over.  It was a little less surprising this time, given the fact that we also have a 3 year old and have been through this once before, still, it never ceases to surprise me how quickly they grow up.  
I haven't quite gotten my mind back yet.  You know that fog that happens after childbirth, that never seems to leave?  I keep leaving things I need behind, and forgetting about things I have on my schedule.  Part of it might be due to the lack of sleep I've been struggling with.  Asher, though a sweet and smiley boy, has proven to be a poor sleeper, just like his brother.  I thought for sure I would get a break this time...not so much.  I'm also dusting off my Barefoot business after a short maternity leave, and working on scheduling events to get things going again.  So far, a couple of school book fairs are on the books for December.  I'm close to making my goal of selling $5000 worth of Barefoot Books, so I can win some great prizes.  One thing I love about Barefoot is their contests and prizes.  I'm a sucker for a good contest! ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment